Saturday, August 24, 2013

Light Tricks

Where did this strange box of light come from in the back corner of my kitchen, not adjacent to any window, I wondered this morning.


Ah ha, the mirror in the dining part of the room....


A wild beam of light is bouncing off a car as the sun hits its chrome and has found its way 50 yards away to the mirror in my house--the beam shooting upward on the right side of the mirror. This beam has also thrown this little sun onto my kitchen floor.



I look outside to find the source, but...


it's not to be seen, at least from my angle. Oh...

"the heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork."

 Psalm of David, 19:1.




1 comment:

Jodi said...

Enjoying your little patches of captured light. P.S. I am determined for you to come to dinner. I haven't forgotten. We really need to set a definite date.